2013 hazard communication compliance program is good for any industry. Includes everything you need to be in compliance with OSHA's hazard communication standard.
- The forms that are necessary for you to fill out to adapt this policy to your own business.
- This will literally take only a few minutes.
- A Written Hazard Communication Program that meets the current OSHA regulations.
- An employee training guide, that is an essential part of your policy. This is easy to understand for you, and your employees, it contains everything OSHAs regulation requires.
- You get the format for your inventory list.
- Includes necessary literature, regarding the HCS, that OSHA requires every business to be familiar with.
- And it's a word document, so no stumbling through anything new, just fill in the blanks and make it your own.
- Don't be fooled into spending more than you have to.
- A Written hazard communication policy is an indispensable part of getting your company in compliance with OSHA's regulations, but it's really not that difficult to implement.
- We will show you how.
- If you have any questions getting your new policy going just give us a call.
- Telephone support is available M-F 9am-5pm est. 1-888-493-5721
OSHA requires one in every workplace